Automation Test EngineerKuala Lumpur
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
Automation Test Engineers focus on automation and work in parallel with their peers on larger test automation projects. You demonstrate a thorough understanding of test automation frameworks and contribute to their support and maintenance. You tackle QA issues while adhering to Nintex’s Secure Software Development Lifecycle and other relevant guidelines.
You display proficiency in a variety of industry-standard testing tools and quickly pick up new test automation technologies. You have an in-depth understanding of testing concepts and techniques. You are a vital member of the testing team and help your team make meaningful progress.
- You own testing activities, seek functional clarity from stakeholders, and collaborate on acceptance criteria, manual testing, and automation.
- You independently diagnose the root cause of defects and enable engineers to fix them on time.
- You assist in automating non-functional tests with tools that align with Nintex engineering principles.
- You are able to monitor system health and have understanding of CI/CD pipeline.
- You attend and contribute to team meetings and ceremonies (daily scrum meetings, planning meetings, demos, and retrospective meetings).
- You proactively learn from others' testing and test automation best practices while prioritizing learning to support your delivery team.
- You promote our culture through the Nintex tenets.
- Good understanding of requirement analysis, risk management, test case writing
- Practical understanding of principles of software testing techniques
- Practical understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and applicable knowledge in Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages. C# and Node.js would be an advantage.
- Expertise in one or more test automation frameworks. Fluent in daily task of automation new functionality and maintaining daily test run.
- Understanding of Cloud architecture, microservices, and SaaS testing is a bonus
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.