Account ManagerRemote - UK
Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the role:
We are looking for a dedicated, driven and passionate Account Manager to join our high performing sales team EMEA.
As an Account Manager, you will build direct relationships with the end user organizations and work closely with channel partners to maximize revenue in line with the Territory Plan.
To be successful we think you need:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in direct and/or indirect sales or similar within IT industry
- Exposure to Microsoft / SalesForce a Plus
- Proven contributor to a sales team with consistent achievement of sales quotas.
- Strong business development, account management and relationship management skills.
- Proven abilities around lead generation and follow up.
- Strong focus on client relationships – must be willing to meet and exceed immediate and future needs of clients.
- Team player – this role is within a high performing team
- Strong all-round communication skills.
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.