Customer Experience ManagerEgypt
Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the Role:
The Customer Experience Manager (CEM) is responsible for adoption, usage, and account growth for Small to Medium Accounts and Emerging Market business customers of Nintex. This role includes relationship development, exploring new Use Cases, evangelism, and partnering directly with Nintex Professional Services or Implementation Partners for enablement of Nintex products to existing customers. Helping our SMB/Emerging Market customers get the most out of their Nintex investments, assisting their partners in the process, and driving adoption, usage, account growth, and high renewal rates is the key charter for this role.
Through relationship building and frequent communication, the CEM will assist in improved product adoption, increased knowledge of Nintex license policies, and help to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction ensuring an outcome of timely renewals. Customer interactions will be focused on the top accounts by vertical, size, and annual run rate.
This position also serves as a highly collaborative conduit between customer success, support, product, and sales and requires the ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing projects simultaneously. Critical elements to success include being proactive, results-driven, tenacious, and possessing the proven ability to engage and influence all levels of customers from business teams to executive and senior management. Assure the customer is fully onboarded, engaged, and utilizing the solution in such a way that in 90-days post commencing, the customer will claim they have achieved at a minimum the first value hurdle they have set.
Your contribution will be:
- Establish a good understanding of the customer’s goals and other KPIs to provide advice on effective implementation, identifying roadblocks or risks, and providing assistance when necessary to ensure strong adoption and customer satisfaction
- Onboard follow ups and engagements with customers at the end of the pre-sale’s lifecycle; aligned closely with the regional sales teams in reinforcing customer retention, renewal, adoption, and delivery goals
- Capture Use Cases and develop customer advocacy through testimonials, case studies and participation to Nintex events
- Proactively assist efforts of Sales and Professional Services teams with the growth and depth of strategic relationships within assigned customers
- Partner with Customer Success Managers and Sales to drive usage and adoption on slow and low use customers
- Partner with the Presales & Sales team to upgrade the existing Nintex customers to Nintex latest and greatest platforms and technologies
- Serve as the escalation point for customers, driving issues to resolution either individually or via the appropriate Nintex team members
- Working cross-functionally with all Nintex departments to escalate customer issues, remove roadblocks, communicate customer challenges, and provide key feedback to ensure we are continuously focusing on improving the customer onboarding experience
- Tracking and measuring business impact, risks, and successes, and reporting out to cross-functional stakeholders. While working with the customer, you will be adept at unearthing issues such as financial risk, retention risk, risk of drop off from usage and either address or communicate back to internal teams so they can mitigate and ensure total customer satisfaction
- Staying on top of all new product enhancements to add maximum value to the customer, ensuring they are aware of all solutions in Nintex portfolio
- Responsible for the timely renewal of all assigned contract renewals. This involves working directly with customers and partners to ensure timely and accurate execution
- Provide accurate monthly renewal forecasting
- Regular check-in calls to the end users
- Ensure Salesforce is kept updated with customer information and every conversation is captured
- Use customer usage data to drive customer success through the use or proper leveraging of Nintex products
- Proactively manage each customer’s business needs and environments
To be successful we think you need:
- 2+ years’ experience in systems application consulting or account management, either via a SaaS or internal IT organization, or externally with a consulting firm or a software provider
- 1+ years’ Nintex Workflows or Nintex K2 experience (with some preferred customer/business-facing experience) is preferred
- 1+ years of Experience working in regional roles across GCC / MENA
- Experience working in a channel-led organization is a preferred
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.