Technical RecruiterKuala Lumpur
At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our engineers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our engineers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the team:
The continued growth of the business relies on the ability of the Talent Acquisition team to work together to source, attract, and retain world-class talent. To do this as best as we can, we are looking for a technical recruiter to help us guide candidates through a world-class application process. The Technical recruiter will be running a full recruiting life cycle. You will be tasked with actively sourcing top talent for our Engineering function and becoming a true partner to the software engineering teams. You’ll be part of a Global talent team and work closely with our candidates, hiring managers, vendors, and wider HR team.
You will help profile, identify, attract, and assess both active and passive prospects.You will be passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience and act as the primary contact for the candidates leading them through the recruiting and interviewing process. You should have a proven ability to take initiative, adapt quickly to changing priorities, work with a high sense of urgency; and build strong, productive relationships.
- Sourcing for active and passive (tech) talent in the market, with attention to software Engineers, Automation Testers, Data engineers and Engineering Leaders, converting them into successful hires.
- Work with the recruitment team and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and execute recruitment strategies for each position. This also involves managing stakeholders across APAC and ensuring that there is clarity on the recruitment process and progress.
- You will share the Nintex story, vision and culture with prospective candidates and act as a brand ambassador when representing Nintex and job opportunities in the external marketplaces.
- The end-to-end guidance of individuals through Nintex interview process - from application qualification, phone screening, to face-to-face interviews, through to offer and close.
- 3+ years recruitment experience years of full-cycle recruiting for technology companies, successfully taking on progressively challenging searches and projects.
- Daily conversations about HTML, CSS, C#, Angular, .NET and TDD is normal for you!
- Previous experience as an internal technical recruiter preferred.
- Proven capacity to develop and maintain successful stakeholder relationships across the business and different stakeholders.
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills - you will have to be comfortable writing job descriptions, email templates, engaging in candidate correspondence, and managing internal communication across the team.
- An interest in high-growth technology companies.
What we’d like to see in you:
- You are a highly motivated recruiter who loves what you do. You’re able to get into the details and deliver quality results on time. You’re a wearer of many hats and can juggle multiple priorities at the same time.
- You’re creative (and know that job adverts and LinkedIn are not the only channels of headhunting candidates). You love research and understand that the art of sourcing is always evolving. You get stuck on various platforms, technology tools, social networks and databases to uncover the best talent in the world.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid remote/office work model
- Sponsored social clubs and team events + fun and quirky celebrations, suitable for wherever you're based!
- You will be working in a fast-paced fun environment with people on the same mission: find the best person for the role!
- We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging.
- Monthly working from home allowance
- We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
Apply today to be part of our team!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.