Director of EngineeringRemote - Malaysia
Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Director of Engineering, Runtime to be responsible for overseeing of all areas of product development under their domain. You would be responsible for delivering features and capabilities as defined by the product management team, whilst also maintaining the autonomy to perform non-feature / support / security work. This role is a trusted member of the Nintex Management team and will handle stakeholder relationships within all their teams locally as well as globally.
Your contribution will be:
- Manage Delivery Managers and their associated teams within their domain
- Manage team allocation to ensure effective and timely delivery of work
- Work with Product Management to plan product release timelines
- Build technical and management capacity across the domain
- Identify and address skill gaps through recruitment and training
- Drive best of breed engineering practices and a culture of continuous improvement including test automation, secure code and minimal technical debt
- Coach and mentor your management team to improve engineering practices, collaboration and throughput
- Ensure clear metrics and KPI’s across the domain to track progress and accountability
- Ensure knowledge sharing and collaboration within the domain and across domains in the organisation
- You play your assigned role in the Incident Management process, including contributing where your technical and problem solving skills apply, and also creating space for your staff to engage as the incident’s impact level requires.
- Assure awareness and compliance with development guidelines and coding standards
- Facilitate and assist in high level architecture and feature design decisions
- Assist in recruitment of top quality talent across R&D and Nintex in general
- General awareness of competitor’s products, features and overall market trends
- Initial contact point for service and production escalations for the domain
- Triage customer support issues for the domain
- An active participant of the technical design and development of Nintex products & services
- Keep up to date with trends and continuously improve your expertise in relevant technologies
- Be an active member of the wider Nintex team, contribute ideas and focus on continual improvement
- Represent Nintex both online and in the wider community
- Identify and register IP opportunities into the Nintex Patent process
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.