Customer Support EngineerRemote - US
Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the Role:
The Customer Support Engineer I is responsible for providing outstanding technical support focused on the overall success of Nintex’s customers and partners. They will collect all relevant data required to effectively troubleshoot and understand how the customer is using our products. They will ensure that all Service Level Agreements are met, and that each customer has a positive experience with each contact.
Your contribution will be:
Technical Support and Product Expertise: Using the company CRM, Phone or Chat, interact with external customers and partners to resolve all technical issues with Nintex’s products and environments where Nintex products are deployed. The role is required to use company and third-party training sites to grow knowledge and stay at the forefront of software technology stacks used by Nintex and its customers and become a subject matter expert.
Customer Engagement and Ambassadorship: The customers must be the central focal point in all interactions, and the role will act as the voice of the customer in all interactions ensuring all defined SLAs are adhered to ensure their continued success. In this role you must “know your customer”, be able to identify the customer’s technical ability, and customize messaging to ensure the customer has a clear understanding of what is being conveyed to them. The role will anticipate follow-up questions and provide additional documentation to proactively answer ancillary questions or future issues.
Replications and Knowledge Base: Use company virtual machines and tools to replicate complex customer scenarios, confirm whether behavior is unique to Nintex and document all results into defined Nintex department. On completion of all cases, the role will participate in knowledge base creation for internal and external consumption to reduce future in-bound case volume and same case issues.
Team success: Customer success starts with great teammate success. The role will take part in all team meetings sharing ideas and knowledge to grow the effectiveness of the overall global support department. The role must take equal ownership of periodic out of hours on call availability.
To be successful we think you need:
- Bachelor’s in computer science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer support role providing technical support in a SaaS organization
- Microsoft certification in cloud technologies
- Experience in administration of Microsoft SharePoint
- Demonstrable experience in (HTML, CSS, REST, JAVA, .NET)
- Knowledge of Microsoft web server and development products (i.e. Visual Studio, IIS and IIS plugins)
- Experience in planning or setting up infrastructure - Active Directory, load balancing and packet capture analysis
- Experience with salesforce as a user, power user or administrator
- Prior experience supporting applications that integrate with Salesforce
- SQL developer experience - understand stored procedure, database design
- APEX or SF Certifications
- Knowledge of TCP/IP model, VPN and TLS
- Experience with network diagnostics and troubleshooting
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.
We offer competitive perks and benefits, including a virtual-first work environment, Global Gratitude & Recharge Days, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-and Long-term Disability insurance, parental leave, a 401k plan and match, and self-managed time off. Nintex carefully considers a wide range of compensation factors, including your qualifications and experience. Certain positions may also qualify for additional forms of compensation.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.