Senior Manager, Customer SupportJohannesburg
Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the Role:
The Senior Manager of Customer Support is responsible for the day-to-day management and leadership of a team of Support employees to deliver and exceed on company SLA’s, while maintaining and fostering a culture of great teamwork and open transparent communications. Good analytical and problem solver and highly skilled in both verbal and written communication
Your contribution will be:
Management and Leadership: High performing, self-starter with a proven record of accomplishment driving accountability, customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Provide input to Director, Customer Support, on regional trends and direction of Support provision across all of Nintex’s product suite.
- Adopt and promote company core tenets in delivering a world class team of Support employees.
- Hire, train, and retain top talent to ensure a high performing team and efficient operations.
- Identify skill gaps of current staff and assist team members in development plans and actions.
- Drive the highest level of performance from the team through training, mentoring and accountability.
- Proactively address all escalations, employee concerns, and assignments with urgency and purpose.
- Drive and exceed KPI’s for your team and conduct weekly 1:1 meetings, and quarterly performance reviews. 90% of Officevibe feedback responded to within a week of receiving feedback. Review Team Officevibe Dashboard once a month with team. Address performance/behavior issues with team members within a week of the occurrence. Hold the team accountable to outcomes on their roles KPI’s/goals in real time and review quarterly. Ensure your team demonstrates and uphold the Nintex core values and tenets, always.
Customer Engagement and Ambassadorship:
- The customers must be the central focal point in all interactions, and you will act as the voice of the customer and point of escalation in all interactions ensuring all defined SLA’s are adhered to ensure their continued success.
- In this role you must know your customer, be able to identify the customer’s use case, and customize messaging to ensure the customer has a clear understanding of what is being conveyed to them.
- Maintain an ethos of continuous improvement focused on the customer success, ensuring high customer satisfaction and retention. Follow up with unsatisfied customers to ensure issue resolution and customer satisfaction.
Tools and Processes:
- Communicate regularly and openly with the entire Global Customer Support team to ensure consistency across regions, address risks and identify best practices focused on ease and customer satisfaction and success.
- Provide regular reporting to identify successes, focus areas, action plans, and priorities. Help prioritize product fixes through knowledge of customer impact.
- Advocate and foster an agile team thriving in a state of transformative chaos and looks to automate tasks at all levels.
- Provide yearly departmental budget requirements to Director, Customer Support.
Team success: Customer success starts with great teammate success.
- Take part in all global team meetings and build relationships with global peers within Support sharing ideas and knowledge to grow the effectiveness of the overall global support department
- Conduct regular cross departmental peer meetings to ensure a high level of collaboration is maintained and fostered
- Eager to contribute beyond your role to improve the overall customer success.
To be successful we think you need:
- BA/BS degree in business, computer science, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience managing a technical customer support team in a SaaS company
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.