Senior Sales Development RepresentativeEgypt
Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the Role:
Our SDRs have a singular purpose – connect with as many prospects as possible, understand their needs, explore whether Nintex is the right fit, and schedule meetings with and Enterprise Account Executive.
The Senior SDR role is an integral part of our sales team and provides a fantastic opportunity to learn and sharpen your sales skills. This is a unique experience to work with a great team. The SDR will be supported and encouraged to grow with every opportunity.
Your contribution will be:
- Prospect into Enterprise target accounts
- Understand prospects needs, qualify fit, and build interest
- Schedule Discovery Calls for Account Executives
- Get strategic, get creative, and get Discovery Calls
To be successful we think you need:
- 1-2 years BDR/SDR experience
- Confidence on the phone, effective communication skills, and a get-stuff-done instinct
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture
- Proven ability to achieve/exceed a qualified lead quota
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.