Senior Accounting ManagerRemote - US
Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a passionate, high energy, outcome-oriented Accounting Manager of International Reporting with intellectual curiosity and a bias toward action to join our growing team. In this newly created position, you will focus on Nintex’s year end statutory reporting for all our international entities including but not limited to United Kingdom, Australia, Singapore, New Zealand, and Malaysia. and other Nintex International entities using a statutory reporting tool, in accordance with the respective legislative requirements and accounting standards.
This is a global position at Nintex reporting to our Sr Director of International Accounting. This position has the unique opportunity to work closely with the VP, Corporate Controller, VP of Tax, visibility with our Senior Leadership Team, and be a point of contact with our external auditors.
Your contribution will be:
- Lead the setup and maintenance of Statutory books in NetSuite
- Successfully complete international statutory reporting within a third-party reporting tool
- Providing timely and accurate reporting on year end accounting matters
- Complete International Financial statements according within the approval audit timeline
- Prepare Weekly group cash balances to be shared with the Senior Leadership Team.
- Providing exceptional customer service on any relevant international accounting query
- Manage routine month end close activities relating to GAAP versus Statutory reporting
- Work closely with external auditors
- Assist with M&A efforts with regards to international reporting
- Assist with ad hoc projects as they arise across the global Finance team
- Be flexible in a constantly changing and high growth business environment
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed
To be successful we think you need:
- Bachelor's Degree required, Business Administration degree preferred with an emphasis in Finance or related area
- CPA or CA certification is required
- Big Four or large national audit firm expense required
- Statutory reporting expense in EMEA and APAC regions preferred
- NetSuite experience is highly preferred
- Experience with SAAS based companies is preferred
- Technical knowledge of IFRS
- 5+ year experience in international accounting
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.
We offer competitive perks and benefits, including a virtual-first work environment, Global Gratitude & Recharge Days, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-and Long-term Disability insurance, parental leave, a 401k plan and match, and self-managed time off. Nintex carefully considers a wide range of compensation factors, including your qualifications and experience. Certain positions may also qualify for additional forms of compensation.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.