EngineerRemote - AUS
Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
Why we exist?
We give people back time, to spend how they wish.
We empower our customers to automate their repetitive and manual processes with just a few clicks.
We improve the way people work through process management and automation.
How we operate
We operate at scale and have 10,000+ customers like Microsoft, Zoom and AstraZeneca.
Since the company’s founding in 2006, our suite of products has helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows.
We achieve success by living by our three core tenets:
- We deliver on our commitments - We work on a few key priorities and focus on them.
- We don’t wait - If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration - We work with empathy at our core and try to help each other.
Finding a new job can be stressful. Many people don't apply for roles unless they meet all the criteria. At Nintex we look for people from diverse backgrounds, skills, and abilities.
So, even if you don't tick all the boxes, we would love to chat with you.
To make things simpler for you, a cover letter is optional to apply for this role.
About the role:
You will be working on our flagship software as a service offering, Nintex Workflow Cloud. This team works fully remote, you may be located anywhere in Australia and New Zealand to apply for this role. In this role, you will spend most of your time working on ReactJs and Typescript web apps. Some of the projects we work on have relatively complicated requirements such as dynamic forms and variable management. Strong algorithmic design and problem-solving skills are essential.
The team you'll be working with is one of the leading teams in the React space at Nintex. You will have input into decisions about related architecture and component libraries. Engineers and Senior Engineers deliver large projects and work in crucial product areas. Using your experience, you guide other members in your delivery team and help remove blockers. Others seek you out for expert technical guidance. You mentor and build the team's productivity and efficiency. You collaborate easily with other roles and other teams.
Your contribution will be:
- Design, develop, test, and deploy new features.
- Working hand in hand with your team to add functionality, troubleshoot issues and remove blockers.
- Collaborate and consult with engineering managers, product managers, user experience designers and engineers from other teams.
- Tackle technical debt proactively
- Translate rough ideas into clear executable technical plans with discrete tasks.
- Lead complex features which may span across multiple teams
To be successful we think you need:
- To be passionate and curious to explore
- To appreciate working in a self-organizing team
- Excellent engineering fundamentals like data structures, architecture, and design patterns
- Experience with ReactJS, TypeScript, Redux (or other state management libraries)
- Experience with Azure and Cypress will be a bonus
- 3+ years of experience in software development
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.