Enterprise Account ExecutiveDubai
Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the Role:
The Enterprise Account Executive will target Oil & Gas/Petrochemical accounts in Saudi Arabia & Qatar. The role requires an experienced strategic seller who has a proven track record of building effective relationships at the C-Level and understands a channel partner model.
Your contribution will be:
Drive Demand: The Account Executive is responsible for the retention and growth of our top Nintex customers in their appointed region, as well as landing some identified targets accounts. The AE drives demand for more process automation use cases by becoming a trusted advisor to their customers, understanding the customers' business, stakeholders and use cases, helping them to adopt and get real business value from Nintex technology and partner solutions.
Generate Net New Revenue: The AE will have acquired expert knowledge in the Nintex approach to Intelligent Process Automation and is able to translate that into real business benefits for their customers. They can tailor to the different audiences they are selling to. The Account Executive is an expert in assessing the right approach per account, either tactical from the bottom up or strategic from the top down, or both. The AE hits and exceeds the monthly and quarterly net new revenue target. They accurately forecast expected revenue whilst living and breathing the Nintex culture and being a respected and valued member of the Nintex team.
Retain and Grow Accounts: The Account Executive in the Nintex sales organization is responsible for the retention and growth of a set of Nintex customers. The AE constructs the right deals for their customers and takes them to close. They align all resources behind a customer success strategy for their customers.
Participate in the Company Sales Process and Culture: The Account Executive will use the selected CRM (Salesforce) to document the health of the sales pipeline funnel, accurately forecasting the expected revenue. They will live and breathe the Nintex culture and act as a respected and valued member of the Nintex team. The AE will increase mindshare of Nintex products within the partner and customer community.
To be successful we think you need:
- 10+ years of software sales experience in Saudi Arabia and/or Qatar (Preferably, in one or more of the following Verticals: Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Manufacturing, Retail & Distribution)
- Deep understanding of Digital transformation is a must. Experience in selling Business Process Management, Digital Process Automation, Low Code App Dev, or Robotic Process Automation solutions and projects is a huge plus.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills with prospective customers as well as VP- and C-level executives
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an understanding of the dynamics of a high-growth company and the ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing environment
- Hunter sales mentality with a proven track record of overachieving quotas while maintaining a consistent discipline of pipeline generation & driving high value activities.
- Fluency in English & Arabic is mandatory.
- Willingness to travel for a percentage up to 40-50%.
- Willingness to relocate to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia within the next 6 months.
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.