Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the Role:
The DevOps Engineer is skilled in the technology stacks within their domain and have a general knowledge of technology and tool sets across the wider DevOps environment. They create code, testing and operational solutions that also include monitoring and feedback loops to manage the implementation. They roll-out complex infrastructure components and act as a primary resource for supporting and operating existing critical systems.
Your contribution will be:
- Write tools and utilities that support and integrate with delivery pipelines, and you integrate telemetry where appropriate
- Debug and fix infrastructure issues on production environments
- Actively build, shape, and promote infrastructure architecture patterns and practices.
- Advocate for a DevOps culture within Nintex and add value by bringing the DevOps perspective to all projects
- Independently deploy medium to large infrastructure components, via automation, into production while always following Nintex development and deployment guidelines
- Write thorough post-mortems for infrastructure, pipeline, and automation problems, including root cause analysis and contribute to preventative and remedial actions
- Consider relevant quality characteristics of your code and scripts during design and development
- Collaborate with other teams to create prototypes and proof-of-concepts
- Explain DevOps concepts and patterns to other engineers and empower them to contribute independently
- Contribute to the development of new functions in the more complex areas of DevOps such as continuous integration, new infrastructure, or automated incident mitigation
- Each solution that is designed and implemented will adhere to the relevant guidelines in support of security, disaster recovery, scalability, availability, reliability, and durability
- Modify and improve existing development and operational procedures to make them compliant with the relevant Nintex standards
- Assist other engineers with the design of complex enhancements
- Identify opportunities to improve the software development and delivery processes and support activities to improve them
- Active part of the incident management process, including on-call rotation and working with the IM team to resolve incidents
- Use appropriate DevOps patterns to solve development and operational problems
To be successful we think you need:
- Post Matric Degree or diploma in the same field
- Experience using Azure Pipelines, and provisioning Azure resources
- Experience as a developer (in some capacity) using .Net technologies
- Recent experience working as devops engineer
- Azure certs in Devops would be beneficial, but not required
- Experienced working in DevOps capacity at medium to large enterprise
- Experience in Kebernetes and Technologies like Terraform, and ArgoCD a bonus
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.