Learning and Development LeadBellevue, WARemote - US
Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the Role:
As our Learning & Development Lead, you will be responsible for building out and maintaining the internal developmental learning curriculum and framework for employees globally, to enhance the effectiveness of team member performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company. As the Lead, you will create internal content, delivers to small and large audiences, and evaluates effectiveness of curriculum. You will also be responsible for finding new and creative ways to deliver content and key learnings to employees across Nintex at different levels. This role is integral in the Nintex development framework.
Your contribution will be:
- Build and maintain competency and level based curriculum for individual contributors.
- Establish ongoing cadence for live learning sessions across the company.
- Support employee onboarding activities including day one activities and beyond.
- Contribute to ongoing manager and leadership trainings and curriculum.
- Create and deliver dynamic curriculum in live or recorded sessions.
- Support DE&I learning and development activities and training.
- Ability to offer creative learning solutions and modalities that resonate with different audiences across the company.
- Partner with leaders across the business to develop targeted curriculum based on business needs.
- Maintain an updated internal learning site, including content, event calendar, and ongoing calendar for learning opportunities.
- Manage vendor relationships and evaluate effectiveness in the overall curriculum framework.
- Build and maintain learning metrics to understand impact and effectiveness of learning programs.
- Create and maintain reporting to leadership and executive team.
To be successful we think you need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 -5 years of progressive responsible experience with creation and delivery of training
- Minimum of 1 year experience working within an HR team or HR Center of Excellence
- Experience with Microsoft O365 products
- Sharepoint experience
- Experience with maintaining and administering online Learning Management Systems, such as Skilljar or UKG
- Experience with LinkedIn Learning or Verb preferred.
What's in it for you:
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.