DevOps EngineerRemote - NZ
Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the Role:
In this role you are skilled in the technology stacks within the domain and you will have a general knowledge of technology and tool sets across the wider DevOps environment. You create code, testing and operational solutions that also include monitoring and feedback loops to manage the implementation. Roll-out complex infrastructure components and act as a primary resource for supporting and operating existing critical systems.
Your contribution will be:
- Drive the DevOps mindset across the product! Take others on the journey and enable them to meet their DevOps needs.
- Write tools and utilities that support and integrate with delivery pipelines and integrate telemetry where appropriate
- Debug and fix infrastructure issues on production environments
- Actively build, shape, and promote infrastructure architecture patterns and practices.
- You an advocate for a DevOps culture within Nintex and add value by bringing the DevOps perspective to all your projects
- Explain DevOps concepts and patterns to other engineers and empower them to contribute independently
- Triage and solve issues correctly and independently
- Contribute to the development of new functions in the more complex areas of DevOps such as continuous integration, new infrastructure, or automated incident mitigation
- Start each project with security in mind and make sure that security is built into the design, implementation, and the relevant processes and practices
- Use appropriate DevOps patterns to solve development and operational problems
To be successful we think you need:
- DevOps Experience using Azure or AWS
- Experience as a developer (in some capacity would be ideal!)
- Comfortable writing pipelines, provisioning infrastructure.
- Comfortable presenting.
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.
“We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”