Staff SRE EngineerRemote - US
Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
- Writing scripts, tools and utilities that support and integrate with delivery pipelines and you integrate telemetry where appropriate.
- You are called into incidents and bring trusted knowledge in your platform domain.
- Debug and fix infrastructure issues on production environments quickly using the relevant tools and guidelines to prevent recurrence.
- You build, promote and support infrastructure patterns and practices within Nintex.
- You provide coaching/mentoring to other Engineers on the team
- You lead or contribute to post-mortems for incidents, including root cause analysis and identification of preventative and remedial actions.
- IaC tools (as Terraform) and GitHub Actions for automation, containerize our environments (Kubernetes) and leverage cloud technologies to meet our goals
- Building monitoring that alerts on symptoms rather than outages using tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Alertmanager and PagerDuty
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.