EngineerRemote - Malaysia
Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the Role:
The Engineer works in parallel with peers on larger projects. They take up lead roles on features or product refactoring work. The Engineer proactively coaches junior members to build a stronger team. They design and implement complex features adhering to Nintex’s Secure Software Development Lifecycle and other relevant guidelines.
The Engineer designs systems of moderate complexity, and new features in existing or new products. They are knowledgeable about the latest technologies. Their work contributes meaningfully to Nintex's long-term goals for a product. The Engineer is a key member of a team that wholly owns services or components, and suggestions and solutions help the team make meaningful progress.
Your contribution will be:
- Demonstrate self-sufficiency in at least one large area of the codebase with a high-level understanding of other components
- Articulate code design choices clearly and suggest a feasible way forward
- Pick up new technologies quickly and teach others to use them. You share knowledge with the team and improve team productivity
- Enhance existing and implement new features and act as a primary resource for maintaining existing critical systems
- Positively influence the team by having a reputation for getting things done
- Critique technical approaches and coach others on improving their work
- Attend and contribute to team ceremonies and meetings (daily scrum meetings, planning meetings, demos, and development retrospective meetings)
- Communicate progress to the team and delivery manager regularly and seek guidance when required
- Raise the team’s productivity by spotting opportunities for code re-use
- Are an active part of the support and incident management process, including on-call rotation and working with the IM team to resolve incidents
- Regularly contribute new ideas and maintain focus on continual improvement.
- Promote our culture through the Nintex tenets
To be successful we think you need:
- 5+ years and above in software development
- Knowledge and experience C# developer
- Experience in Agile development and cloud development with Azure
- Passion about writing good quality code, practice TDD or unit test
- Experience in SharePoint/ SharePoint App is plus
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.
“We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant”