You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
As an Engineer, you will work in parallel with your peers on larger projects. The Engineer will take up lead roles on features or product refactoring work, and proactively coach junior members to build a stronger team. This role will design and implement complex features adhering to Nintex’s Secure Software Development Lifecycle and other relevant guidelines.
Your contribution will be:
- Demonstrate self-sufficiency in at least one large area of the codebase with a high-level understanding of other components
- Articulate code design choices clearly and suggest a feasible way forward
- Pick up new technologies quickly and teach others to use them
- Share knowledge with the team and improve team productivity
- Implement complex features and act as a primary resource for maintaining existing critical systems
- Positively influence the team by having a reputation for getting things done
- Critique technical approaches and coach others on improving their work
- Attend and contribute to team ceremonies and meetings (daily scrum meetings, planning meetings, demos, and development retrospective meetings)
- Communicate progress to the team and delivery manager regularly and seek guidance when required
- Rase the team’s productivity by spotting opportunities for code re-use
- Are an active part of the incident management process, including on-call rotation and working with the IM team to resolve incidents
- Regularly contribute new ideas and maintain focus on continual improvement
- Promote our culture through the Nintex tenets
To be successful we think you need:
- .NET, Angular, experience of at least a year
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.