Director, Strategic Pricing and PackagingRemote - US
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
As Director, Strategic Pricing and Packaging, you will be responsible for developing pricing and packaging for all Nintex products. The role will work closely with key product and go-to-market stakeholders to help craft new business models, define strategies for new offerings, optimize packaging & pricing for existing offers, and drive overall monetization. You must be comfortable analyzing large amounts of product data, conducting market and competitive research and be comfortable collaborating cross-functionally. If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment, we want you on our team!
Your contribution will be:
- Partner with product leadership and drive the process to identify/prioritize products and features to be packaged and priced
- Create a strategic pricing framework based on customer’s perceived value/price sensitivity, pricing history, competitor pricing, cost to acquire and serve
- Design & lead qualitative and quantitative sales and customer research to test strategy hypothesis on pricing & packaging
- Translate strategy and analysis into documented operational requirements for implementation of approved pricing actions
- Play an active role in launching a new CPQ process with a streamlined SKU structure that is easy to quote and understand by partners and customers
- Maintain standardized operational reports, and dashboards, and data sources to monitor overall SKU health, data integrity, and other key objectives and performance indicators
- Develop recommendations and influence senior executives to gain alignment on pricing recommendations
To be successful we think you need:
- 7+ years of working experience, 2+ years of SaaS pricing or strategy experience preferred
- 2+ years of experience in software technology
- Experience managing and running concurrent projects with complex stakeholder dynamics
- Proven track record of working and excelling in high pressure environments
- Demonstrated ability to drive own work with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with MS Excel and experience with large data sets and supporting tools/languages, e.g., SQL, Business Objects, Tableau, R, Python
- Bachelor’s Degree B. A. or B.S. required, MBA or another advanced degree preferred
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.