Principal EngineerRemote - US
Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position. Corp to Corp is not available for this position
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
Principal Engineers consistently lead their teams to positive technical outcomes. They contribute to the product and domain goals by enabling multiple teams or product areas, empower teams to work more effectively across a wider technical area, and are the sought-after person in your technical area for mentoring, technical guidance, and coaching.
This role will demonstrate a deep mastery of your technology craft and focus on improving systems. Principal Engineers exhibit excellent judgment in architectural decisions across multiple aspects of the product, research and lead the adoption of new approaches, systems, or technologies and continually strive for excellence. This role will influence and enable technical decisions in the area of responsibility and influence other Nintex teams and products to build new capabilities and guide them in the best direction.
Your contribution will be:
- Lead technical designs and development of Nintex products while ensuring alignment with the overall product strategy
- Identify opportunities for reusing code across the whole Nintex portfolio
- Represent Nintex as a subject matter expert in your product, services, or technology
- Identify and drive improvements in codebase quality, including increasing automation, reducing brittle code, and lowering technical debt
- Foster technical knowledge sharing and reuse across Nintex by collaborating with other engineers and interested participants
- Promote, research, drive and track the success of technical innovation and are an agent of change within the team and across R&D
- Participate and assist other areas within the business, including Support, Sales, and Security, in technical queries about your product or service
- Foster awareness for patentable innovation across the organization and drive identification and registering IP opportunities into the Nintex Patent process
- Participate in technical and team hiring interviews as directed and provide clear input into the decision-making process
- Attend and contribute to team ceremonies and meetings (daily scrums, planning meetings, demos, and development retrospective meetings)
- Communicate progress to teams, delivery managers, and engineering directors regularly and seek guidance when required
- Regularly contribute new ideas and maintain focus on continual improvement
- Are an active part of the incident management process, including on-call rotation and being a key resource in the escalation response
- Promote our culture through the Nintex tenet
To be successful we think you need:
- C# experience
- React experience
- SQL experience
- Azure experience
- Kubernetes experience
- Proven experience driving innovation and code quality improvements
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.