Senior Field Marketing ManagerRemote - UK
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
We are looking for an analytical marketer and aspiring leader to manage and scale our EMEA field marketing activity to the next level, focusing on UK, Ireland, Nordics, Benelux, Southern Europe and South Africa. The ideal candidate has extensive experience executing and leading digital marketing strategy, lead generation, and field marketing campaigns at a SaaS software company. You're experienced across core field marketing activities, including webinars and events, email nurture, lead follow up campaigns and sequences, and channel marketing – and have working knowledge in search and social media advertising, retargeting, and content syndication. You will leverage your marketing expertise, cross-departmental communication and creative skills, and an innovation mindset to bring the right message to the right person at the right time to drive pipeline and sales. You are able to multitask and are highly organised – having great attention to detail, working well self-directed, and are able to master the velocity needed to keep up with the demands of daily responsibilities and long-term growth initiatives.
You will interact with all levels and departments within Nintex to drive marketing campaigns aligned to business objectives and outcomes targeted at key Departments and Personas (e.g., IT, Process, and Operational excellence leaders), a wide variety of Industries (e.g., Financial Services, Government, Healthcare, Manufacturing), and solution offerings (e.g., workflow, RPA, process mapping, document automation, eSignature).
Your contribution will be:
- Drive marketing strategy and implementation to deliver pipeline coverage for a diverse sales team
- Work closely with senior leaders to establish quarterly plans, objectives and targets – developing and delivering marketing strategies and integrated demand generation plans and programs that accelerate deal velocity, increase deal size, and drive new revenue from target accounts
- Leverage corporate demand generation programs to create region-specific plans that are scalable, data-driven, and multi-channel to acquire new logos and drive expansion within existing customers
- Manage day-to-day lead attainment, by understanding lead volume by source – plan effectively to exceed corporate targets
- Work with the Corporate marketers to ensure the global programs, customer newsletter and high profile events can be localised and integrated into EMEA activities
- Execute content marketing strategies and develop key messaging that resonates with target audiences – understand your region
- Find, manage and organise Nintex sponsored events, ensuring preparation, event execution and follow up are all executed correctly
- Build EMEA marketing campaigns using tools at your disposal – including Marketo, Salesforce, WordPress, On24, Zoom, and PathFactory
- Work hand-in-hand with the BDR team to ensure Sales follow up is appropriate with full briefing and supporting Outreach sequences, focusing on improving quality of MQL’s and conversion to ISQ
- Manage marketing calendar to ensure alignment with corporate and partner programs as appropriate.
- Work with our Channel team and partners to execute Partner marketing activity, both partner and Nintex owned; build marketing programs and plans with key Premier partners
- Enable the Nintex Partner Managers to have marketing conversations with our partners to be more self sufficient
- Support the sales team with activities such as sales led webinars and customer workshops where it aligns with marketing plans
- Work with internal design and content teams to set the gold standard for compelling landing experiences
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to develop digital marketing campaigns that support key moments, including product deep dives, local events, and other activities
- Analyse large data sets, report on daily and weekly campaign performance, and make data-driven decisions to improve marketing funnel performance
- Create and manage a regional marketing dashboard that tracks effectiveness and impact of marketing spend on pipeline, using defined tools and resources. Monitor progress and measure results of all key marketing campaigns through regular pipeline inspection and deal tracking.
- Bring a test and learn approach to marketing and sales activities with the ambition of improving our conversion rates during the sales funnel
- Present results and upcoming campaigns to sales and marketing leadership and gather feedback for future programs
- Identify and take on ad-hoc projects to respond rapidly to short term market opportunities
- Partnering: Leverage industry-leading vendors and sponsorships to help us connect with our customers in meaningful ways. Collaborate with account-based campaign team members to orchestrate event sequencing to amplify our point of view with customers. Partner with Sales and Customer Success teams to identify customer engagement needs. Align with Product Marketing and other teams to secure SME speakers and content.
- Set scalable processes and systems. Be the benchmark in Northern Europe so marketing can continue to expand within EMEA.
To be successful we think you need:
- 7+ years of B2B digital marketing or marketing campaign experience (at a B2B SaaS company, preferably)
- Degree required, MBA or another advanced degree a plus
- Ability to develop integrated account-based marketing plans that are fully measurable, and to communicate results effectively and regularly to all levels
- Experience working closely with large sales teams in building and executing go-to-market plans and integrated marketing programs by country and region
- A track record of creating and launching lead generation campaigns in fast-growing organisations to acquire new logos and drive new business within existing customer accounts – experience with B2B is a must
- Ability to forge relationships with our channel partners, leveraging their activity to reinforce our own plans
- Develop and execute ongoing cadence of targeted marketing programs that include but are not limited to demand generation email campaigns/nurtures, field events, user events, industry events, webinars, and digital marketing
- Expertise in marketing automation and measurement, (Marketo certification a plus, knowledge of Salesforce and Outreach preferred)
- Strong copywriting skills – proven experience writing effective content for landing pages, emails, social, ads and other collateral (and working with external providers as needed)
- A sensitivity for branding and how each interaction impacts customer perception
- Successful track record of managing multiple simultaneous projects with global teams, balancing competing priorities, and delivering quarterly campaigns on time and on budget, independently, and with minimal oversight
- A love of analytics and a proven track record of using data to measure channel impact and attribution – constantly analysing results and continuously improving
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – comfortable presenting to an executive audience and can influence and motivate people at all levels
- Proven project management experience and ability to manage competing priorities and adapt quickly to rapidly changing environments. You must marry high-level creativity and out-of-the-box-thinking with a very detail oriented, hands-on project management style.
- You passionately believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to help your team deliver on its goals
- Organised self-starter who can prioritise effectively in a continuously evolving environment and focus on the highest impact and most strategic activities
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.