Senior Automation Test Engineer - 12 months FTCRemote - Malaysia
*Please note this is a 12 month fixed term contract
About the role
As Senior Automation Test Engineer at Nintex, you work on large testing projects and crucial product areas. Using your experience, you guide other team members to improve testing, test automation, and quality. Others seek you out for expert technical guidance on testing. You mentor and build the team's productivity and efficiency in testing and quality. You contribute inputs for pioneering best practices in test automation for building QA process efficiencies. You have a consistent record of strong leadership in the testing and automation domain.
This position is in our delivery team working on the Nintex Workflow Cloud platform mainly responsible for building and shipping Nintex Forms. In last few years, we have developed our next generation of Nintex Forms from ground up and now we have an exciting strategy, roadmap, and great opportunity ahead. The team works on mono-repo involving large scale front-end development and back-end APIs. There is an evolving automation strategy in place, utilizing tools/technology like Selenium, CypressJS, or equivalents. The team has strong culture of collaboration, collective ownership, and continuous integration.
We are proud to see our impact across the globe and grateful to hear how various industries are leveraging Nintex Forms to automate their business forms and processes. During pandemic, Nintex Forms played part in COVID-19 contact tracing and vaccine eligibility around the world. With thousands of customers and millions of Forms requests a month, this position provides opportunity to not only shape future functionality but also to be able to work on scale the platform to manage future growth and availability.
- You have a strong focus on test automation and seek ways to increase automation coverage across teams.
- You have a deep understanding of CI/CD concepts and lead initiatives to incorporate continuous delivery.
- You serve as a technical testing authority across your team.
- You write and understand code and builds solutions to support the testing function within your team.
- You anticipate testing needs and work with engineering and stakeholders to ensure the testability of product/platform.
- You focus on non-functional testing (performance, security, accessibility, reliability, etc.) and builds out automated testing solutions incorporated into the product's release cycle.
- You actively look at ways to improve the quality and testing landscape in the team.
- You encourage best practices and design in testing and test automation across the domain.
- You mentor junior team members on test automation.
- You assist in decision making around tooling, practices, and solutions around testing.
- You have experience in using Cypress, Selenium, or other test frameworks.
About the location
Our Malaysian office is an engineering hub; bringing together talented technical experts to develop the next generation of the Nintex platform. We are in a handy location, with KL Sentral train station right on our doorstep. We offer an exceptional working culture and state-of-the-art office space that we're all excited to return to soon. We are virtual first now with a hybrid work-from-home model for great flexibility moving forward.
At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our engineers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our engineers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world from banking to manufacturing to education to e-commerce. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
What are you waiting for? Come and join us on the journey by applying now!