Licensing Adminstrator- 12 months ContractRemote - Malaysia
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
Nintex is looking for a Licensing administrator for our license management division in Kuala Lumpur. This position will be responsible for assisting customers in provisioning new license keys, updating server names, order processing and ensuring a positive end user experience.
Your contribution will be:
- Responsible for the issuing and fulfilment of license keys and ensuring that accurate contract & asset records are maintained in our system of record Salesforce
- Responsible for overseeing order and licensing for our renewals process, ensuring all Orders processed are in line with company policy and well documented
- Assist with the deal closure cycle by ensuring all documentation to process an order is obtained and valid in accordance with Nintex policies and procedures
- Responsible for the license fulfilment for all associated Nintex products to customers and partners
- Assisting partners & customers and maintaining access to development environments
- Ensuring the correct level of service entitlements are recorded and issued to customers & partners
- Assisting Partners with access to Nintex Partner Portal. • Assisting the sales field, partners & Customers to give product access for Nintex trials and POC’s
- Establish and maintain effective, cooperative working relationships with internal business partners and executive management
To be successful we think you need:
- 2+ years’ experience in a data entry role
- 2+ years’ experience working in a software company
- Be able to work 11PM-8AM or 4PM-1AM (All Malaysia time)
- Understanding of servers and IT infrastructure a plus
- Experience with handling a geographic territory that consists of multiple time zones
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Proficiency and high-level fluency of English required
- Experience in high pace, fast growth environments
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.