Senior Automation Test EngineerRemote - AUS
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
Senior Automation Test Engineers work on large testing projects and crucial product areas. Using your experience, you guide other team members to improve testing, test automation, and quality. Others seek you out for expert technical guidance on testing. You mentor and build the team's productivity and efficiency in testing and quality. You contribute input for pioneering best practices in test automation to build QA process efficiency. You have a consistent record of strong leadership in the testing and automation domain.
Your contribution will be:
- You provide guidance on test architecture and drive product releases from a test and overall quality perspective
- You independently write and execute integration and E2E tests. You leverage the Test Pyramid and provide guidance when determining which tests are candidates for Unit, Integration, and E2E tests
- You have an in-depth understanding of CI/CD pipelines and lead initiatives for incorporating continuous delivery
- You assist in building and maintaining Test Automation Frameworks and seek ways to increase test automation coverage across product teams
- You provide detailed estimates on both the planning and testing stages
- You assist in decision-making around tooling, automation practices, and testing solutions
- You demonstrate a strong focus on non-functional testing (performance, security, accessibility, reliability, etc.) and build out automated testing solutions aligned with Nintex engineering principles
- You identify and prioritize test conditions addressing product risks and features to be tested
- You attend and contribute to team ceremonies and meetings (daily scrum meetings, planning meetings, demos, and retrospective meetings)
- You actively look at ways to improve your team's quality and testing landscape and encourage re-use and knowledge sharing
- You proactively communicate to your team and delivery manager on your work status and seek any help required
- You provide ongoing technical guidance to junior members on automation and testing
- You promote our culture through the Nintex tenets
To be successful we think you need:
- Ideally, IT Engineering background but it's not a must
- Certifications on QA, tools, testing frameworks are highly desirable
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.