Automation Engineer - 12 Month FTCRemote - AUS
12 Months FTC
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
Automation Test Engineers focus on automation and work in parallel with their peers on larger test automation projects. You demonstrate a thorough understanding of test automation frameworks and contribute to their support and maintenance. You proactively coach junior members of your group to develop a stronger testing team. You tackle QA issues while adhering to Nintex’s Secure Software Development Lifecycle and other relevant guidelines. You display proficiency in a variety of industry-standard testing tools and quickly pick up new test automation technologies. You have an in-depth understanding of testing concepts and techniques. You are a vital member of the testing team and help your team make meaningful progress.
Your contribution will be:
- You create both end-to-end and integration tests independently
- You independently create and maintain CI/CD pipelines and ensure their smooth operation
- You write moderately complex code to mock-out services for supporting testing activities
- You independently diagnose the root cause of defects and enable engineers to fix them on time
- You assist in automating non-functional tests with tools that align with Nintex engineering principles
- You attend and contribute to team meetings and ceremonies (daily scrum meetings, planning meetings, demos, and retrospective meetings)
- You proactively learn from others' testing and test automation best practices while prioritizing learning to support your delivery team
- You own testing activities, seek functional clarity from stakeholders where required, and collaborate on acceptance criteria, manual testing, and automation
- You proactively communicate to your team and delivery manager on your work status and seek any help required
- You coach junior team members on the product domain and functions
- You promote our culture through the Nintex tenets
To be successful we think you need:
- Automation testing tools: Selenium, cypress (preferred)
- Azure pipelines experience
- Manual Testing Experience
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.