Global Sales Enablement ManagerRemote - UK
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
We are currently looking for an experienced Sales Enablement Manager to work out of our London Office. The role will be responsible for the delivering of a cohesive sales enablement program resulting in the Nintex sales resources being enabled to meet and exceed their objectives. This will be accomplished through ownership of the management of development, implementation and ongoing improvement of sales enablement including the new hire on boarding process, sales processes, sales skills, and sales force continuous development. In leading this program, the enablement manager will work with other organizations in the creation and delivery of content. You will help develop Nintex’ sales professionals of all experience levels into articulating Nintex’s unique value propositions with high effectiveness.
Your contribution will be:
- Responsible for the creation, preparation and enhancement of enablement and training outlines, agendas, presentations, and materials.
- Delivery of blended learning model to include classroom-based learning, webinars, and self-paced training.
- Ability to create curriculum to cover market, competition, company, products and services, sales processes, sales methodology, manager, coaching, sales tools, and skills training.
- Coordination of internal resources to ensure sales teams receive the most robust and complete content available.
- Utilization of a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training program.
- Interfacing with leadership to ensure content stays robust and up to date with the changing needs of the business.
- Ability to administer LMS system for use with onboarding, and continual training initiatives.
- Ability to condense complex and highly technical content into an effective sales focused framework.
To be successful we think you need:
- Training knowledge
- Onboarding knowledge
- Sales content and collateral knowledge
- Analytics knowledge
- Productivity knowledge
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- Sales training experience
- History of success communicating and working across a sales organization at all levels (including CXO)
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.