Automation Test EngineerMelbourne
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
You will be working on our flagship software as a service offering, Nintex Workflow Cloud. In this role, you will spend most of your time working on Node.js / .NET Core web apps. This team focuses on providing the identity and access management services on our cloud platform.
Your contribution will be:
- Provide QA, design automated tests and deploy new features. Working hand in hand with your team to add functionality, troubleshoot issues and remove blockers
- Create and maintain CI/CD pipelines and ensure their smooth operation
- Write moderately complex code to mock-out services for supporting testing activities
- Independently diagnose the root cause of defects and enable engineers to fix them on time
- Proactively learn from others' testing and test automation best practices while prioritizing learning to support your delivery team
- Own testing activities, seek functional clarity from stakeholders where required, and collaborate on acceptance criteria, manual testing, and automation
To be successful we think you need:
- Knowledge on how to use Selenium, Cypress, or other test frameworks
- Automation test experience and deep domain knowledge in terms of quality assurance
- Experience with cloud devops infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines.
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.