E-Learning Content DeveloperJohannesburg
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
As our E-Learning Content Developer, you will be responsible for the development of educational content for Nintex customers and partners. You're a go-getter who will meet deadlines and an effective communicator to everyone including your team members and customers. Your primary focus will be developing training content for Nintex Products, specifically K2 while utilizing instructional models and adult learning methods.
Your contribution will be:
You will work with other E-Learning Content Developers and SME's to design and develop on demand (remote) training and certification for Nintex customers and partners. Our team is currently utilizing instructional models and adult learning methods to create and update training for K2, Drawloop, RPA and NWC for on demand (remote training).
To be successful we think you need:
- 5+ years of experience with instructional design/ e-learning content development of technical courses in a high-tech context
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Expert-level proficiency with Microsoft tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, SharePoint) and eLearning authoring tools (Articulate, Rise 360, Captivate)
- Experience in Workflow Solutions (bonus for K2 experience)
- Customer-centric attitude - enjoys talking to customers
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to collaborate with subject matter experts, global stakeholders, and senior leaders
- Ability to prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects with tight deadlines, multiple stakeholders, and minimal oversight
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.