Customer Success Manager, Saudi ArabiaSaudi Arabia
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for adoption, usage, and account growth for existing top annual recurring revenue (ARR) customers of Nintex. This role includes evangelism and enablement of Nintex products to existing customers and to the specific top customers’ partners. Helping our top customers get the most out of their Nintex investments, assisting their partners in the process, and driving adoption, usage, and account growth is the key charter for this role.
This position also serves as a highly collaborative conduit between customer success, support, product, and sales and requires the ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing projects simultaneously. Critical elements to success include being proactive, results-driven, tenacious, and possessing the proven ability to engage and influence all levels of customers from business teams to executive and senior management.
Your contribution will be:
Adoption and Active Use
- Coordinate with Nintex Account Managers on each customer in the portfolio and develop a customer success plan that is co-authored between sales and the CSM role
- Proactively scope technical solutions using Nintex products required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer, solution delivery partner and Nintex
- Deliver workshops for the customer to determine the next logical use of Nintex
- Partner with the Sales team on customer feedback of interest, driving usage and adoption, and insights on potential upsell opportunities
- Monitor customer service for support issues raised, overcomes technical roadblocks, and escalates at-risk accounts as necessary
Evangelism and Enablement
- Lead technical product evangelism as a trusted advisor from Nintex to the customer
- Be the voice from the field and gain intelligence on what are our customers and partners are doing with our products to improve their businesses
- Drive Nintex business relevant content via partners and/or direct to customers
- Training and Enablement – delivering Nintex ‘how to’ training to workflow professionals at the customer location in coordination with the partner of record
- Product feedback and feature Gaps delivered on behalf of customer to R&D
- Working cross-functionally with all Nintex departments to escalate customer issues, remove roadblocks, communicate customer challenges, and provide key feedback to insure we are continuously focusing on improving the customer on-boarding experience
- Tracking and measuring business impact, risks and successes, and reporting out to cross-functional stakeholders. While working with the customer, you will be adept at unearthing issues such as financial risk, retention risk, risk of drop off from usage and either address or communicate back to internal teams so they can mitigate and ensure total customer satisfaction
To be successful we think you need:
- Language - Ability to speak and write in Arabic & English fluently and idiomatically
- Willingness to spend up to 25% of their time in Saudi Arabia and to relocate there if/when required
- 10+ years’ experience in the software market, ideally strong K2 technical experience
- Proven experience & great understanding of Saudi Arabia market as well its their digital transformation agendas and key initiatives
- Previously been a Technical CSM/Consultant, Technical AM or Support experience
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.