Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist - 12 Months FTCRemote - AUS
At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our engineers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our engineers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the team:
The continued growth of the business relies on the ability of the Talent Acquisition team to work together to source, attract, and retain world-class talent. To do this as best as we can, we are looking for a Talent Specialist (12-month contract) to help us guide candidates through a world-class application process. You’ll be part of a Global talent team and work closely with our candidates, hiring managers, vendors, and wider HR team.
In this role you will be responsible for coordinating day-to-day recruiting efforts within our larger global recruitment strategy. You will help profile, identify, attract, and assess both active and passive prospects.
You will be passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience and act as the primary contact for the candidates leading them through the recruiting and interviewing process.
You should have a proven ability to take initiative, adapt quickly to changing priorities, work with a high sense of urgency; and build strong, productive relationships.
- Sourcing for active and passive talent in the market, with attention to software engineers and Engineering Leaders, converting them into successful hires
- Work with the recruitment team and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and execute recruitment strategies for each position. This also involves managing stakeholders across APAC and ensuring that there is clarity on the recruitment process and progress.
- You will share the Nintex story, vision and culture with prospective candidates and act as a brand ambassador when representing Nintex and job opportunities in the external marketplaces.
- The end-to-end guidance of individuals through Nintex interview process - from application qualification, phone screening, to face-to-face interviews, through to offer and close.
- 4+ years recruitment experience in Technology domain.
- Previous experience as an internal technical recruiter preferred.
- Proven capacity to develop and maintain successful stakeholder relationships across the business and different stakeholders.
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills - you will have to be comfortable writing job descriptions, email templates, engaging in candidate correspondence, and managing internal communication across the team.
- An interest in high-growth technology companies.
What we’d like to see in you:
- You are a highly motivated recruiter who loves what you do. You’re able to get into the details and deliver quality results on time. You’re a wearer of many hats and can juggle multiple priorities at the same time.
- You’re creative (and know that job adverts and LinkedIn are not the only channels of headhunting candidates). You love research and understand that the art of sourcing is always evolving. You get stuck on various platforms, technology tools, social networks and databases to uncover the best talent in the world.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid remote/office work model
- Sponsored social clubs and team events + fun and quirky celebrations, suitable for wherever you're based!
- You will be working in a fast-paced fun environment with people on the same mission: find the best person for the role!
- We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging.
- We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
*Because we support the entire of APAC, Ideally you are able to work across the APAC timezone! :)