Cloud Operations EngineerJohannesburg
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
We are looking for an ambitious engineer, dedicated to support top-notch infrastructure and software development - with a strong desire to drive innovation and work with the latest cloud technologies. We work primarily in the Microsoft cloud space using the Azure platform and are looking for someone who is excited to learn new technologies and work on cutting edge architectures.
Your contribution will be:
- Work with architects, technical leads, and developers to come up with the end-to-end solution for enabling/transitioning services to the PaaS and SaaS model
- Design and implement improvements within deployment, configuration, and system provisioning processes of cloud infrastructure
- Perform planned maintenance work and feature deployments on cloud infrastructure
- Anticipate infrastructure challenges and avoid issues through planning and prioritized execution of tasks
- Understand the service architecture end-to-end and provide technical expertise to the teams
- Analyze our current development infrastructure/operations and update and improve upon it
- Work with Operations and Cloud Infrastructure experts for detailed understanding of systems and provide them key project-specific requirements
To be successful we think you need:
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of networking concepts (TCP/IP, DNS)
- Experience working with relational databases and distributed computing technologies
- Proven analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Excellent planning, communication, and documentation skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented work ethic
- A love to learn new technologies
- PowerShell scripting, SQL queries
- Knowledge of using K2 Cloud or K2 Five
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud platform (SQL Azure, IaaS, VNet, Traffic Manager, Worker/Web Roles, etc)
- Monitoring and Log aggregation tools – ElasticSearch, Application Insights, New Relic or similar
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.