Senior Software EngineerRemote - US
Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position. Corp to Corp is not available for this position
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
Senior Engineers deliver large projects and work in crucial product areas. Using your experience, you guide other members of your delivery team and help remove blockers. Others seek you out for expert technical guidance. You mentor and build the team's productivity and efficiency.
You build complex and reusable architectures, pioneering best practices that enable engineers to work effectively. You have a consistent record of strong leadership in your (technical) domain.
Your contribution will be:
- You suggest multiple viable design and architectural approaches for any given problem
- You clearly communicate the risks, advantages, pros, and cons for each approach in design, architectural, and technical matters
- You make good, fact-based, and well-informed decisions around technical debt and trade-offs
- You translate rough ideas into clear executable technical plans with discrete tasks
- You find ways to deliver scope faster and facilitate prioritizing the backlog accordingly
- You tackle technical debt proactively
- You are a trusted resource for de-escalation of conflicts and build consensus between team members
- You attend and contribute to team ceremonies and meetings (daily scrum meetings, planning meetings, demos, and development retrospective meetings)
- You communicate progress to the team and delivery manager regularly and seek guidance when required
- You regularly contribute new ideas and maintain focus on continual improvement
- You promote our culture through the Nintex tenets
To be successful we think you need:
- Experience in React
- Experience in SQL
- A solid command and understanding of C#
- The ability to apply modern design and architecture principles to deliver clean, testable, and maintainable code
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.