Sales Development RepresentativeRemote - US
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
We are looking for a bold and proactive Sales Development Representative who will be an integral part of our sales team. This will be an opportunity for you to learn and sharpen your sales skills. You will be responsible for teaming with our sales teams to uncover opportunities form inbound enquiries whilst managing a mini quota to close deals within a defined territory. You will be responsible for identifying qualified prospects, generating meetings, and delivering our value proposition.
Your contribution will be:
- Prospect into new logo accounts
- Understand prospect needs, qualify fit, and build interest
- Schedule Qualified Meetings for Account Executives
- Work in close alignment with Nintex AEs
To be successful we think you need:
- 1-2 years BDR/SDR experience
- Confidence on the phone, effective communication skills, and a get-stuff-done instinct
- A proactive and self-starter attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture
- Strong written and organizational skills –attention to detail
- Proven ability to achieve/exceed a qualified lead quota
- Passion for expanding your comfort zone
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to change and be tech-savvy
- High standards for yourself and your colleagues – a collaborative team player
- Ethical and honest approach
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.