Business Process ConsultantRemote - UK
About the role:
As a Business Process Consultant, you work with teams in the successful delivery of Process Management Services to customers. These services may involve delivering training and onboarding to clients on Nintex Promapp in order to enable them to map and manage their own processes, or may involve the delivery of process management engagements on behalf of the client (either remotely or on-site). You will focus on ensuring that requirements and scope for each engagement is clearly defined, and constant progress is being made toward the final product. A Business Process Consultant will be an excellent communicator and possess the ability to engage and influence all levels of customers from business teams to executive and senior management. This person will also be able to deliver training and lead workshops to large groups in order to achieve the desired outcomes.
Your contribution will be:
- The ability to deliver process scoping, mapping, and improvement engagements on budget and on time.
- Understand customer business drivers, key use cases, and high-level business objectives to ensure the assigned engagements result in customer satisfaction
- Stay current with all new product enhancements/functionality and provide SME input into ongoing development of features from the customer perspective
- Create, maintain, and process pertinent engagement-related communications and records.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of templates and other materials used in the delivery of services
- Make an active contribution to Nintex’s internal process management and continuous improvement initiatives to help the organization become more efficient and effective
To be successful we think you need:
- Experience running workshops with SMEs to understand, interpret, and document their business processes
- Experience delivering training to non-technical, non-process professional audiences
- Change management experience and accreditation
- Commercial acumen to identify and position new/ additional services for Nintex to help clients achieve their strategic objectives.
- Lean Six Sigma and/ or Change Management experience would be highly valued
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- A conceptual understanding of workflow automation tools
- Working experience in French or German a bonus
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.