Corporate Marketing & Communications Manager - APAC RegionRemote - AUS
Nintex is a rapidly growing, privately-held global technology company with more than 800 passionate team members who are improving the way people work with process management and automation software solutions. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide. Our Nintex Process Platform is the industry’s most powerful and easy to use software that automates and optimizes business processes and workflows.
About the role:
A Corporate Marketing & Communications Manager is an unwavering champion of our brand, has a customer-centric mindset, and is able to positively and consistently position Nintex as the global standard in process intelligence and automation, serving the needs of internal and external stakeholders, by leveraging a range of communication tactics and marketing channels.
Your contribution will be:
In partnership with the VP Corporate Marketing & Communications and the team, duties will entail a combination of any or all these activities:
- Demonstrate Nintex’s three core tenets and collaborate with colleagues across every business department to ensure an integrated approach to communications whenever possible.
- Deliver high-quality communications on time, every time. Own the creation (from start to finish) of a wide-range of marketing and sales content and PR materials including but not limited to: customer case studies, customer-oriented blog posts, customers emails, customer newsletters, slide decks, customer-focused press releases, award applications, landing pages, Q&As, fact sheets, and questionnaires.
- Create customer-centric content from ideation to completion, with clear, concise and consistent writing that aligns to Nintex Brand Guidelines and AP Style.
- Effectively manage individual tasks and owned projects in Asana and collaborate on cross-functional campaigns/marketing programs in Asana.
- Support Nintex-led webinars and events by securing locally-based Nintex customers and partners to participate, including securing the appropriate approvals from every organization that speaks at a digital and/or in-person Nintex event.
- Regularly outreach and engage with Nintex customers and partners to learn how they are leveraging Nintex technology to improve how work people work and turn these successful use cases into external stories that can be used to generate marketable third-party testimonials, quotes, and references.
- Support the Nintex Blog editorial direction.
To be successful we think you need:
- Located in Australia
- 7+ years, of experience working in marketing and/or communications disciplines.
- Exhibit a professional demeanor and positive can-do attitude with a learning mindset.
- Strong team player that has a customer service approach and is solution oriented.
- Ability to work independently, within a multi-disciplinary team, as well as with external stakeholders, partners, and vendors.
- Ability to execute at a tactical level without errors and works hard to never miss a deadline.
- Experience with and/or basic understanding of a variety of cloud-based technologies and applications such as: Microsoft Office 365 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint), Asana, Slack, Cision, Salesforce, Marketo, WordPress, and more.
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.