Corporate Marketing & Communications Manager - EMEA RegionRemote - UK
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
About the role:
A Corporate Marketing & Communications Manager is an unwavering champion of our brand, has a customer-centric mindset, and is able to positively and consistently position Nintex as the global standard in process intelligence and automation, serving the needs of internal and external stakeholders, by leveraging a range of communication tactics and marketing channels.
Your contribution will be:
In partnership with the VP Corporate Marketing & Communications and the team, duties will entail a combination of any or all these activities:
- Demonstrate Nintex’s three core tenets and collaborate with colleagues across every business department to ensure an integrated approach to communications whenever possible.
- Deliver high-quality communications on time, every time. Own the creation (from start to finish) of a wide-range of marketing and sales content and PR materials including but not limited to: customer case studies, customer-oriented blog posts, customers emails, customer newsletters, slide decks, customer-focused press releases, award applications, landing pages, Q&As, fact sheets, and questionnaires.
- Create customer-centric content from ideation to completion, with clear, concise and consistent writing that aligns to Nintex Brand Guidelines and AP Style.
- Effectively manage individual tasks and owned projects in Asana and collaborate on cross-functional campaigns/marketing programs in Asana.
- Support Nintex-led webinars and events by securing locally-based Nintex customers and partners to participate, including securing the appropriate approvals from every organization that speaks at a digital and/or in-person Nintex event.
- Regularly outreach and engage with Nintex customers and partners to learn how they are leveraging Nintex technology to improve how work people work and turn these successful use cases into external stories that can be used to generate marketable third-party testimonials, quotes, and references.
- Support the Nintex Blog editorial direction, including the creation of customer-oriented blogs, to ensure the team consistently delivers meaningful blog posts that are published on-time, maximized for SEO, and promoted across Twitter, LinkedIn, and other channels as appropriate.
- Serve as Nintex Brand Steward with every employee and executive interaction and continuously work to protect and advance the reputation of Nintex.
- Establish and/or manage trackers using Asana, Excel & Outlook to make it easy for the entire Nintex Marketing team to know that status of all things Corporate Marketing & Communications.
To be successful we think you need:
- Physically located in the United Kingdom, near London is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree – journalism, English, or communications preferred.
- 7+ years, of experience working in marketing and/or communications disciplines, mix of in-house positions as well as PR agency roles working with or at high-tech companies, and newspaper editorial departments is preferred.
- Exhibit a professional demeanor and positive can-do attitude with a learning mindset.
- Strong team player that has a customer service approach and is solution oriented. Adept at collaborating across all departments and all levels of professionals inside of Nintex.
- Ability to work independently, within a multi-disciplinary team, as well as with external stakeholders, partners, and vendors.
- Ability to execute at a tactical level without errors and works hard to never miss a deadline.
- Experience with and/or basic understanding of a variety of cloud-based technologies and applications such as: Microsoft Office 365 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint), Asana, Slack, Cision, Salesforce, Marketo, WordPress, and more.
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.