Marketing Operations ManagerMelbourneRemote - US
This is a remote position that can be based anywhere in the continental US or Melbourne, AUS
Nintex is a rapidly growing, privately-held global technology company with more than 900 passionate team members who are improving the way people work with process management and automation software solutions. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide. Our Nintex Process Platform is the industry’s most powerful and easy to use software that automates and optimizes business processes and workflows.
About the Role
The Marketing Operations Manager will oversee strategic development, global campaign optimization, and day-to-day execution of our marketing automation activities. This position will be a key contributor on the marketing operations team to support the global demand generation and field marketing teams to conceptualize and configure marketing programs within Marketo. In this role, you will collaborate with all levels and departments within the organization to align on business objectives and drive outcomes. The ideal candidate is a Marketo certified expert, proficient in email marketing strategies, and is the consummate team player.
Your contribution will be:
- Plan, schedule and coordinate marketing campaigns to ensure timely execution and coordination of cross-functional marketing activities around the world
- Design, test and execute campaigns in Marketo, including webinars, events, white papers, content syndication and email nurtures
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define project success criteria and milestones
- Maintain the email campaign calendar, produce regular email performance reports, and identify areas for optimization
- Design and track A/B testing efforts and other proof-of-concepts to uncover further improvements
- Enhance existing (and design new) data hygiene approaches to continuously improve data quality
- Collaborate with Marketing Managers to maximize campaign impact by leveraging the right platform capabilities
- Become an expert in—and evangelist for—our project management software and internal processes
- Optimize our Marketo instance to be scalable and efficient, including improving and growing Marketo template library
- Report on program performance, identifying trends and opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with leadership to shape the marketing operations platform vision and the plan to get there
To be successful we think you need:
- 3-4 years of marketing automation experience with at least 2 years of Marketo experience.
- B2B SaaS and Agency/consultancy experience preferred
- Working knowledge of various B2B marketing and sales technologies, such as ON24, Drift, PathFactory, Outreach, etc.
- Superior interpersonal, teambuilding and persuasion skills to collaborate and drive projects with remote, global teams.
- Demonstrated success managing multiple simultaneous projects, balancing competing priorities, and delivering projects on time.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, global environment with great attention to detail.
- Growth mindset with inherent curiosity and personal drive; ability to deal with ambiguity and operate independently.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- A love of analytics – constantly analyzing results and seeking improvement.
- Possesses a passion for technology and process management.
- B. A. or B.S. required.
- Marketo Certified Expert and Salesforce experience highly preferred.
What's in it for you
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Apply today to be part of our Marketing team!
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.