Product ManagerRemote - AUS
Nintex is a rapidly growing, privately-held global technology company with more than 800 passionate team members who are improving the way people work with process management and automation software solutions. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide. Our Nintex Process Platform is the industry’s most powerful and easy to use software that automates and optimizes business processes and workflows.
About the Role
We are seeking a Product Manager to drive our key initiative around protecting existing customer base – established products and also drive our customer migration efforts. Ideally we are looking for someone with a more interest in leading the backend and Ops Services. Our PM practice is growing, so you'll have the opportunity to shape many things. You will collaborate with our engineering and UX teams along with presenting ideas to VP of Product Management and our Chief Product Officer.
About the Team
Our Melbourne office is our largest engineering hub; bringing together talented technical experts to develop the next generation of the Nintex platform. We pride ourselves on having a great culture and a focus on continuous innovation. Not to mention we're all about the cool tech. So, if you're interested in being part of creating the future of our product, then please keep reading.
To be successful we think you need:
- Experience as a Product Manager.
- Technical background. Interest in leading back end and ops services.
- Engine, RBAC, SDKs/API's.
- Experience in platform and engine operations.
- Highly proficient at running projects end-to-end, a driver and are entrusted to make smart roadmap trade-offs, balancing the tactical demands of today against the strategic needs of tomorrow.
- A technical background and can understand technical concepts is a plus
What's in it for you
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time…every time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.