Strategic Partner ManagerBellevue, WARemote - US
At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. We help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom to automate and create efficiency. Our Sales Team choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world from banking to manufacturing to education to food & beverage industries. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the Role
We currently have an open position in our Sales Organization for a Strategic Partner Manager on the West Coast. The role is responsible for establishing and maintaining successful relationships with partners and end users to sell our products both directly and through partners across the globe. This role also involves recruiting, inducting, training and managing Nintex Partners in order to meet or exceed your sales target.
The challenge and excitement of the role will be to help the partners located in your territory to continue to leverage our current portfolio as well as educate them on how to sell new features as they are brought to market. You will build and manage a sustainable network of partners through the process of acquisition, training and coaching, and ongoing management of key relationships. You will whip up excitement through evangelizing the Nintex product line including features in the cloud on O365, mobile and hybrid solutions. You will have your finger on the pulse of what our partners need form us by way of our Partner Program and communicate those needs to the Partner Program Manager. You will communicate with the Product Development team to maintain knowledge of current and future products, and plan any changes to the Partner Program accordingly. Above all, you will ensure that all Nintex dealings with its partners are fair, honest, and consistent – maintaining our high level of integrity and care in our partner ecosystem.
- Are effective at influencing through others
- Have experience managing large territory sales and forecasting your plan with accuracy.
- Are adept at understanding and communicating a distribution strategy
- Are comfortable and proactive in identifying, removing or escalating any road blocks to short or long term sales to the Regional Sales Director.
- Have experience selling SaaS and are knowledgeable about the associated pricing models.
- Are metrics driven – always striving to surpass your quota
Ideal Skills & Experiences:
- Proven experience in a similar position required where sales targets have been met
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer Science, Business or a related discipline
- Proven contributor to a sales team
- Strong business development and relationship management skills
- Strong all-round communication skills
- Experience in direct and in-direct sales
What's in it for You
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time…every time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Apply to be part of our team.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization