13 months Graduate Program, March 2022 intake
At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of businesses. The platforms our engineers build help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our engineers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world from banking to manufacturing to education to e-commerce. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a huge opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the Role
As a Graduate Engineer, you will take part in a comprehensive training program as part of the South African or Asia Pacific team, where you will rotate through various Software Engineering, Quality, and DevOps teams. As a Graduate Engineer, you'll also receive ongoing on-the-job training, have access to an experienced mentor and a discipline-based rotational lead. You will work in a world-leading organization and learn from an some of the brightest engineers, working at the cutting edge of technology.
During your Graduate Program, you can expect to be doing the following:
- Developing multiple new skills and techniques.
- Close mentorship from your manager and teammates – with regular follow-ups and performance feedback.
- Gaining unique workplace experience in a global software organisation.
- Get hands on with ‘real’ code. No messing around here – your work will have a real impact!
- Participate in the design and development of Nintex products and product features.
- Participate in all the team rituals, including daily stand-up meetings, planning meetings and development retrospective meetings.
- Be an active member of the Nintex team, contribute ideas and focus on continual improvement.
What we offer
- Comprehensive rotational program including on-boarding, 3 months in each specialty with a choice of your final rotation in the specialty you are best matched to.
- Your choice: remote working and/or amazing offices if you would like to attend one!
- A flat management structure, where everyone's voice is valued
- Hands on experience, working as part of a team that’s shipping software to customers.
- A culture that is like no other, a safe and welcoming place to get your start or restart!
- You are passionate about technology and building awesome software.
- You think every challenge is an opportunity to learn and grow, even from mistakes.
- You value problem solving and ability to learn over knowing a specific language.
- You will have experience with any modern OO language. (We use NodeJS, and C#).
- Your curiosity to understand how things work drives you to tinker and experiment.
- Relevant degree required.
Please note; Screening will begin in mid-January 2022, Interviews and Assessments will be conducted in mid-February 2022 with the intake beginning on 1 March 2022.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
Apply now if this sounds like you!