Customer Support Engineer IRemote - US
This role can be based anywhere in the continental US.
At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our engineers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our engineers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world from banking to manufacturing to education to e-commerce. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the Role
We are looking to add a proactive Customer Support Engineer I to our team. This role requires a passion for customer service and a helping mindset to provide support, problem-solving and advice on our range of software products for all internal and external customers. Our ideal candidate pairs technical understanding with a positive, ready-to-help attitude.
About the Team
Our culture embraces integrity, teamwork, and innovation. Our work environment inspires your best work. Fresh thinking is not only encouraged but expected. Innovative ideas, exciting conversation and impactful projects are all in a day's work here. We're fun. We're hardworking. We're friendly. We're passionate about what we do.
We bring together talented Customer Support experts to develop the next generation of the Nintex platform and pride ourselves on having a great culture.
Your contribution will be:
- Providing high-quality phone, email and live chat support for Nintex products
- Replicating complex customer issues and solving problems
- Providing a conduit between product teams and customers on issues
- Recognizing and communicating product issues to the Development team
- Direct assistance to the Sales team with online product questions and demonstrations
- Providing community and online support in our forum
- Working with customers on case resolutions
- Actively contribute to the internal and external knowledge base, creating and editing articles to document customer software and technical solutions
To be successful we think you need:
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer support role providing technical support in a SaaS organization
- Intellectual curiosity and a readiness to learn new technologies at lightning-speed
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to providing an exceptional experience to customers
- Creative and methodical problem-solving skills
- General technical knowledge of and passion for
- Attention to detail and follow up - observant and analytical
We are especially drawn to:
- Prior experience supporting applications that integrate with Salesforce strongly preferred
- Proficient in all MS Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (Extra points for O365!)
- Experience with Salesforce as a user, power user or administrator highly desirable
- Salesforce certifications are a plus
What's in it for you
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Apply today to be part of our team.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.