Renewal SpecialistLondonRemote - UK
*This role can be remote in UK or based in London.
Nintex is a rapidly growing, privately-held global technology company with more than 800 passionate team members who are improving the way people work with process management and automation software solutions. Our entire team is committed to making Nintex a great place to work for every person who joins us by providing: great benefits including flexible/remote work schedules, an inclusive and supportive environment, and opportunities for continuous learning and career growth and advancement.
About the Role
We are looking for a proactive, energetic and experienced Renewal Specialist who can execute our renewal process and ensure customers success for their region. You will be responsible for managing the end to end software renewal sales cycle for the Silver and Bronze customers, focused on achieving the Annual Revenue Quota and improving customer satisfaction. You will ensure timely renewal sales cycles, increased knowledge of Nintex license policies, and help to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. Through relationship building and frequent communication, you will assist in ensuring timely renewals, increased knowledge of Nintex license policies, and help to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. With an additional license upsell target, this is an opportunity to get on the career ladder with the Sales Organization.
To be successful we think you need:
- Can do attitude, motivated by goal achievement.
- 2-3 years of SaaS experience managing an entire renewals/sales cycle and/or University degree.
- Experience managing an entire renewals/sales cycle.
- Proven track record of quota achievement.
- Experience with handling a geographic territory that consists of multiple cultures/languages.
- Comfortable with significant proportion of communications being verbal (video & voice calls).
- Experience of managing a large customer base.
- Excellent skills using Office suite, especially Excel.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to think on your feet and manage multiple priorities at once.
- Attention to detail and ability to apply critical thinking skills in a contract and business environment.
- Fluent in English & French
What's in it for you
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time…every time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.