Accounts Payable Coordinator - ContractRemote - AUS
*This is a 3 month contract position
Nintex is a rapidly growing, privately-held global technology company with more than 900 passionate team members who are improving the way people work with process management and automation software solutions. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide. Our Nintex Process Platform is the industry’s most powerful and easy to use software that automates and optimizes business processes and workflows.
About the Role
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join our global Finance and Accounting team. In this fast paced role, you will be responsible for invoice processing and payment runs for our expanding global software business. You will working in great company with a great team culture and part of a global finance team. Our team prides itself on being proactive, approachable and professional with both internal and external stakeholders. The role sits within a friendly and high performing team, holding responsibility for multiple countries.
To be successful we think you need:
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential and will aid you to work efficiently to meet deadlines, whilst ensuing accurate payment and expense runs.
- Experience working within a high volume accounts payable department within a multinational environment.
- Proficient in MS Office including MS Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of major accounting system – MS Dynamics Great Plains and Concur an advantage.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to proactively take ownership and initiative to accomplish work assignments.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to perform detailed, accurate and well-documented work.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Apply today to be part of our team!