DevOps EngineerRemote - AUSRemote - NZ
At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our engineers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our engineers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the Role
As a DevOps Engineer at Nintex, you will be responsible for an ever improving, diverse set of platforms that support our customer-facing products and services. You will work with a product team to support the delivery of customer features, as well as collaborate with other dev ops engineers to participate in planning, designing, developing, implementing, monitoring, supporting and improving our pre-production and production environments.
Your contribution will be:
- You will be working with development teams to build resilience, performant, scalable and monitorable features, and support the running of their services.
- You will be working with development teams to build out capabilities and increase efficiencies when building and deploying services. You will also be charged with recognizing opportunities to implement best practices that can be leveraged by other teams both here and across the wider organization.
- You will also work with multiple other departments and teams in a variety of time zones involving; security practices, production incidents rectification/remediation and technical documentation
- You are someone who wants to roll up their sleeves and be part of their team's success – you want to make improvements and feel comfortable sharing ideas.
- You have solid experience in Microsoft Azure, having used a variety of their PaaS and IaaS offerings.
To be successful we think you need:
- Strong Technical background preferable with system/network admin experience (Domain and Cert managements, Networking, DNS)
- Experience in Azure
- Experience with Kubernetes (preferable)
- Solid experience with scripting (Powershell and ARM templates)
- Solid understanding of security practices and implementation
- Solid experience with MSFT Azure Dev Ops (preferable)
What's in it for you
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Engineer the future of work. Join our team.
This is a fulltime / perm position