Content Production SpecialistJohannesburg
Nintex is a rapidly growing, privately-held global technology company with more than 900 passionate team members who are improving the way people work with process management and automation software solutions. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide. Our Nintex Process Platform is the industry’s most powerful and easy to use software that automates and optimizes business processes and workflows.
About the Role
You are an excellent team player who can juggle multiple tasks and have excellent attention to detail. You will help set the direction of and influence how the Content Engine publishes impact customers 'how to' content. As our Content Production Specialist, you will be responsible for creating impactful content (both video and text), as well as helping grow the team by providing feedback on how we can better produce our content. The Content Engine team is just getting up and running. We are currently publishing 'how to' content to support our Upgrade Center program, helping customers move from Nintex for Office 365 to Nintex Workflow Cloud.
About the Team
Our culture embraces integrity, teamwork and innovation. Our work environment inspires your best work. Fresh thinking is not only encouraged, but expected. Innovative ideas, excited conversation and impactful projects are all in a day’s work here. We’re fun. We’re hardworking. We’re friendly. We’re passionate about what we do.
Your contribution will be:
- Produce and maintain an extensive library of short-form videos and articles to educate customers on all aspects of the Nintex Process Platform to help customers use more platform capabilities
- Write technical tips and tricks, blog posts, and other articles for technical practitioners
- Author and maintain content that guides customers through their Nintex Process Platform journey and advances their position on the Nintex Automation Index
- Measure content usage and satisfaction
- Display a customer-centric attitude - enjoys helping customers learn, adopt, and grow · Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, global stakeholders and senior leaders
- Prioritize, manage, and complete multiple projects with tight deadlines, multiple stakeholders, and minimal oversight
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, image/video use, and tone) for all produced content
To be successful we think you need:
- 4+ years working experience in digital content development / authoring
- Ability to provide portfolio of relevant content
- Proficient in digital video editing techniques and systems, including the Adobe Creative Suite, (particularly Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop) as well as Camtasia
- Proficient in audio editing with Adobe Audition
- Ability to pick up and learn new tools and technology quickly
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
What's in it for you
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Apply today to be part of our team!