Automation Test EngineerRemote - AUS
At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our engineers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our engineers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world from banking to manufacturing to education to e-commerce. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the Role
As our Automation Test Engineer, you will work to build, improve and maintain our automation coverage across the platform, working across our data & web layers and integrating new advanced AI & ML capabilities. You will be part of a high performance team working on our global scale analytics platform.
Your contribution will be:
- You create both end-to-end and integration tests independently.
- You independently create and maintain CI/CD pipelines and ensure their smooth operation.
- You write moderately complex code to mock-out services for supporting testing activities.
- You independently diagnose the root cause of defects and enable engineers to fix them on time.
- You assist in automating non-functional tests with tools that align with Nintex engineering principles.
- You attend and contribute to team meetings and ceremonies (daily scrum meetings, planning meetings, demos, and retrospective meetings).
- You proactively learn from others' testing and test automation best practices while prioritizing learning to support your delivery team.
- You own testing activities, seek functional clarity from stakeholders where required, and collaborate on acceptance criteria, manual testing, and automation.
- You proactively communicate to your team and delivery manager on your work status and seek any help required.
- You coach junior team members on the product domain and functions.
To be successful we think you need:
- Experience with Data platforms would be nice - SQL / Spark, Python.
- Knowledge on how to use Cypress, Locust and other test frameworks.
- Automation test experience and deep domain knowledge in terms of quality assurance
- ISTQB (would be a plus).
What's in it for you
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time…every time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Engineer the future of work. Join our team.