At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our engineers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our engineers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world from banking to manufacturing to education to e-commerce. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the Role
You are the technical authority on large, strategic, complex engineering projects. You will be focusing on high-impact and high-value work. As our Distinguished Engineer, you are a leader and a collaborator who will have the opportunity to work with many technologies including Azure PAAS, Containers, .Net and J Script. Your team will continue to work on integration between NWC and other line of business systems. You will be taking ownership of the key components within NWC.
To be successful we think you need:
- 5 year experience practical PAAS experience, Azure is an advantage
- 5 year experience as a Software Architect or Distinguished Engineer
- Current architecture responsibilities.
- Ability to communicate to different stakeholders.
- Practical experience in Architecture practices and principles, and the ability to apply it.
- Ability to discover the true value, proof the idea out and relay findings effectively.
- Ability to drill down into issues and discover the root cause.
- Ability to create a proposed solution, taking the big picture into account.
What's in it for you
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time…every time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Engineer the future of work. Join our team.