Customer Support Engineer IBellevue, WADenver, COOrlando, FL
Can be located in Orlando, FL or Bellevue, WA or Denver, CO
At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our engineers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our engineers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world from banking to manufacturing to education to e-commerce. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the Role
We are looking to add a proactive Customer Support Engineer to our team. This role requires a passion for customer service and a helping mindset to provide support, problem-solving and advice on our range of software products for all internal and external customers. Our ideal candidate pairs technical understanding with a positive, ready-to-help attitude.
Your contribution will be:
- Providing high-quality phone, email and live chat support for Nintex products
- Replicating complex customer issues and solving problems
- Providing a conduit between product teams and customers on issues
- Recognizing and communicating product issues to the Development team
- Direct assistance to the Sales team with online product questions and demonstrations
- Providing community and online support in our forum
- Working with customers on case resolutions
- Actively contribute to the internal and external knowledge base, creating and editing articles to document customer software and technical solutions
To be successful we think you need:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred proven ability
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer support role providing technical support in a SaaS organization
- Intellectual curiosity and a readiness to learn new technologies at lightning-speed
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to providing an exceptional experience to customers
- Creative and methodical problem solving skills
- General technical knowledge of and passion for
- Attention to detail and follow up - observant and analytical
We are especially drawn to:
- Experience with workflow automation
- Demonstrable experience in (HTML, CSS, REST, JAVA, .NET)
- Knowledge of Microsoft web server and development products (i.e. Visual Studio, IIS and IIS plugins)
- Experience developing or administering Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013 and 2016 environments
- C# or SQL developer experience - understand stored procedure, database design
- AD, PowerShell and/or Windows Sharepoint Services / SharePoint Server installation and configuration experience
- Windows 2012/2016 Administration experience
What's in it for you
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time…every time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.