Senior DevOps EngineerIrvine, CARemote - US
This is a Remote Role that can be based anywhere in the continental US.
At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our engineers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our engineers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the Role
A role for the big-picture thinker, with their head in the cloud and their feet on the ground. Someone who wants to roll up their sleeves and be part of their team's success – you want to make improvements and feel comfortable sharing ideas. A true collaborator that's all about sharing their knowledge and experience of cloud technologies.
You could be an expert in Microsoft Azure, or currently immersed in AWS and want to embrace something new. Either way, you'll know your stuff, and bring hands-on expertise in an enterprise-level production environment. You will be working with a development team to build out capabilities and increase efficiencies when building and deploying services. You will also be charged with recognizing opportunities to implement best practices that can be leveraged by other teams both here and across the wider organization.
Are you potentially not yet at this level but super keen to learn? There is capacity in this team to support your growth into this DevOps role so we're keen to hear from you if you'd like to join the Nintex team and are passionate to grow your skillset in this space.
About the Team
We bring together talented technical experts to develop the next generation of the Nintex platform and pride ourselves on having a great culture. With our great WFH hybrid model, you’ll have the flexibility to work remotely within the US and/or in the office.
Our Irvine CA office has the best of both worlds; a close-knit and flat structured environment where you can know everyone’s names and all go for lunch, while also being a part of a high-performing global DevOps team and collaborative organization that embraces new ideas and provides a space for continuous innovation.
To be successful we think you need:
- Proven experience in a similar role as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience in modern cloud-based infrastructure, preferably Azure (but AWS, GCP also welcome)
- Experience deploying Infrastructure as Code (e.g. leveraging ARM templates and Azure CLI or analogous tools from VCS)
- Ability to build CI/CD pipelines from scratch
- Strong scripting or compiled programming language skills – proven abilities to automate manual tasks
- Experience working with Azure DevOps
- Experience working with container technologies and server-less computing
- Team player – able to share and collaborate well with others
- Have an inquisitive mind for continuous learning
- Passionate about implementing new ideas, challenging norms and offering solutions
What's in it for you
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time…every time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Engineer the future of work. Join our team.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.