Automation Test Engineer - Fixed Term ContractRemote - AUS
*This is a 18 month fixed term contract role
At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our engineers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our engineers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world from banking to manufacturing to education to e-commerce. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the Role
As our Automation Test Engineer, you will be responsible for working on our fast growing cloud SaaS product. You will be working on QA operations in this team along with testing new functionality, expanding automation, taking part in regression, and collaborating with other team members to produce high quality deliverables.
Your contribution will be:
- You provide guidance on test architecture and drive product releases from a test and overall quality perspective.
- You independently write and execute integration and E2E tests. You leverage the Test Pyramid and provide guidance when determining which tests are candidates for Unit, Integration, and E2E tests.
- You have an in-depth understanding of CI/CD pipelines and lead initiatives for incorporating continuous delivery.
- You assist in building and maintaining Test Automation Frameworks and seek ways to increase test automation coverage across product teams.
- You provide detailed estimates on both the planning and testing stages.
- You assist in decision-making around tooling, automation practices, and testing solutions.
- You demonstrate a strong focus on non-functional testing (performance, security, accessibility, reliability, etc.) and build out automated testing solutions aligned with Nintex engineering principles.
- You identify and prioritize test conditions addressing product risks and features to be tested.
- You attend and contribute to team ceremonies and meetings (daily scrum meetings, planning meetings, demos, and retrospective meetings).
- You actively look at ways to improve your team's quality and testing landscape and encourage re-use and knowledge sharing.
To be successful we think you need:
- Certification/Experience in Cypress
- Comfortable with remote working
What's in it for you
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time…every time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Engineer the future of work. Join our team.