At Nintex, we build the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Our engineers help the biggest organizations including Microsoft, Amazon, and Zoom automate and create efficiency. Our engineers choose to work at Nintex because they are able to impact people all around the world from banking to manufacturing to education to e-commerce. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people work worldwide as every organization needs what we provide.
About the Role
As our Software Engineer, you will be working with a group of skilled, fun and energetic engineers. You will be working on a range of projects using different technologies and work on our current Promapp Mobile project. You will be a key member of a team that wholly owns services or components, and your suggestions and solutions will help your team make meaningful progress.
- Agile, Scrum & Kanban
- ADO (Azure Dev Ops)
- Full stack development skills (React, .NET Core, Angular (10 or newer), Mobile Dev Experience beneficial)
Your Contribution Will Be:
- You demonstrate self-sufficiency in at least one large area of the codebase with a high-level understanding of other components.
- You articulate code design choices clearly and suggest a feasible way forward.
- Besides being proficient in your chosen technology stack, you pick up new technologies quickly and teach others to use them. You share knowledge with the team and improve team productivity.
- You implement complex features and act as a primary resource for maintaining existing critical systems.
- You positively influence the team by having a reputation for getting things done.
- While experiencing conflict in technical approaches and reviews, you critique technical approaches and coach others on improving their work.
- You attend and contribute to team ceremonies and meetings (daily scrum meetings, planning meetings, demos, and development retrospective meetings.)
- You communicate progress to the team and delivery manager regularly and seek guidance when required.
- Besides analyzing and implementing technical solutions efficiently, you raise the team’s productivity by spotting opportunities for code re-use.
What's in it for You
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you'll work alongside supportive colleagues and a leadership team that genuinely cares. We support a safe, inclusive, respectful culture that provides you a sense of belonging. We are supportive of each other’s career journeys to continue learning and growing. We provide benefits such as paid parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers, training for career growth, employee assistance programs, and a hybrid work model.
Our commitment to you is to give you opportunities to help you take your career to the next level.
How We Operate
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time…every time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Engineer the future of work. Join our team.
Please note – Due to the effects of COVID-19 we are all (Nintex globally) working from home at this time. Once we get to a point where it’s safe for us to return to the office, we’d love to see you there. Until then, you’ll need to be ready and able to work remotely!